Smart Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN collectors worldwide know that Royalton Arts, LLC is the Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN dealer which pays the best prices.
So when you have made the decision to sell your Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN art, and want to receive a fair price, contact us today.
Royalton Arts is a cash buyer for Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN paintings, and is here to serve your needs today.
Selling your Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN artwork to Royalton Arts is fast and easy!
All you need to do is send us a photo of the painting, the size & condition of the artwork, and tell us the price you need to get.
If we like your painting and agree on price, you can receive payment from us within 24 hours. We can even arrange shipping.
HOW TO SELL YOUR Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN PAINTING TO US IN 3 EASY STEPS :
In order for us to evaluate your painting, please send the following information via email at: RoyaltonArts@Gmail.com
- Email us PHOTOS of your painting, and let us know what the SIZE of the painting is, as well as it’s title and year (if known). Also, a description of the condition of the painting (any cracks in the paint, tears or other damage)
- Tell us what PRICE you need to get for your painting. (NOTE: We do not make ‘offers’, or any appraisals. We only work with serious clients who have a price in mind, and are ready to sell today.)
- You get cash payment within 24 hours after we agree on price and terms. We’ll even take care of all packing & shipping if necessary!
IMPORTANT: To receive the fastest response it is important that you include all of the above information in your initial email. Due to the high volume of inquiries we receive each day, we can only respond to those who supply complete information.
Please email to: RoyaltonArts@Gmail.com
Your email receives top priority. We promise to respond to your email within 24 hours, during weekdays once we have received complete information from you (including photos, and price)
Please contact us only via EMAIL. We can not accept phone calls to discuss a painting until after we have received photos and relevant information by email.
NOTE: Our gallery only buys original Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN paintings – no prints, lithographs, etchings, etc.
Royalton Arts LLC buys individual paintings or entire collections and estates from $500 to $5 million+.
Royalton Arts, LLC is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau.
We are committed to serving our clients with the utmost in professional service, and highest ethical standards.
Royalton Arts, LLC is one of the most successful and trusted art dealers worldwide, for THREE REASONS:
- HONESTY – We do exactly what we say we will do.
- SPEED – We ACT FAST.
- QUALITY & VALUE – We deal in only the finest quality artwork, at reasonable prices.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SELLING YOUR Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN PAINTING TO US:
‘How does this process work?’
- You supply the information we need in order to make a buying decision (photos, size, condition description and your price).
- We will examine the photos and may ask you further questions on the telephone about the condition of the painting and its ownership history.
- Once we agree on price with you, we will arrange payment and shipping.
- You receive payment from us – and then ship the painting.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We do not offer appraisals, authentication, valuation, or information/research on Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN artists or paintings.
- We do not charge you fees, commissions.
- We are not a broker or ‘middle man’.
- We do not sell art consulting or advisory services.
- We do not try to sell you framing, or restoration, conservation, or any other art services.
- We do not take paintings on consignment.
- We do not make ‘offers’ on paintings. As the owner, and seller of a painting, it is your responsibility to determine the price you want to sell for.
Due to the high volume of emails and telephone calls we receive each day, we can ONLY respond to people who are serious, and have made a decision to sell their artwork, and know the price they want to get for it.
WHAT WE DO:
- We pay you IMMEDIATE CASH for your paintings.
It’s simple: When you are ready to sell your Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN art – we are here to serve you, by offering immediate payment.
Royalton Arts New York gallery is located in the world famous, Manhattan Art & Antiques Center – 1050 2nd Avenue, New York, NY 10022 (By appointment)
Royalton Arts LLC has representatives in: Palm Beach, FL, Beverly Hills, CA, San Francisco, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX.
International representation in: London, Paris, Zurich, Singapore.
We are often asked how we can compete with large galleries and major auction houses to buy Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN.
As a small firm, Royalton Arts, LLC can make buying decisions quickly and decisively. And you will receive immediate cash payment.
When you contact us to sell a Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN painting, you will get a Yes or No answer immediately – not days or weeks like other galleries or auction houses.
Major galleries, and auction houses have enormous overheads, and expenses. This means they need to pay you less, or charge you higher fees to sell your painting. Why should you have to pay the bill for their rent, or champagne receptions?
Because we are a small firm, our overhead is modest compared to our competitors. This means we can pay you more for your Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN artwork.
This is why when it comes to buying and selling Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN art, Royalton Arts is the #1 choice of smart collectors around the world.
Why smart sellers trust Royalton Arts:
Smart and experienced collectors know that Royalton Arts, LLC offers fair prices, fast payment, and discreet professional service. Easy transactions with no hassles.
Whether you want to sell a single Anatole Lwowitsch KAPLAN painting, or an entire estate – Royalton Arts LLC is here to help you.
- Fair prices and fast payment: Royalton Arts offers fair market prices. We won’t pay the highest price, but we will pay you a fair market price, and pay you immediately.
- Fair dealing and no hassles: We make things easy by quickly agreeing on price. No endless negotiations like most other dealers!
- Convenience: We will even take care of shipping, if necessary. If you have a collection of several paintings, an entire estate or over-sized paintings, we can arrange to have the artwork picked up from your premises by our network of professional shippers – anywhere in the world.
- Discretion: We pride ourselves on discretion. Any information you provide is kept strictly confidential.
Contact us by email to get cash for your painting today. RoyaltonArts@Gmail.com